Join us for a 3 day workshop full of classes dedicated to bringing street culture to Parker Dance Academy. The students will be learning authentic street dance technique and culture from local Colorado hip hop choreographers and teachers. Come enjoy the classes, the fun the wrap up party, silent audition of work from local Colorado street artists, and our very own sidewalk chalk contest.
WHEN: Fall Break, Oct 20th-22nd
- 3 session workshop: 1-2pm (Weds & Thurs) AND 1-3pm on Friday
- Students in Hip Hip 1 & 2 and new students are encouraged to come to this time!
- 3 session workshop: 2:15-3:15pm (Weds & Thurs) AND 1-3pm on Friday
- 6 session workshop: 1-3:15pm (Weds & Thurs) AND 1-3pm on Friday
- Students in Hip Hip 3 & 4 are encouraged to come to both times!
- $20 for Drop in class
- $60 for 3 sessions & wrap up party
- $110 for 6 sessions & wrap up party
WHERE: Parker Dance Academy
SILENT AUCTION: Silent Auction will happen all week, work from local street artists will be on display and will close after the wrap up party on Friday.
MEET THE TEACHERS: